Bump up your self-care ritual game by using our beautiful Obsidian Gua Sha stone, associated with drawing out mental stress and tension and stimulating personal growth.
Obsidian is truth-enhancing. A strongly protective stone, it forms a shield against negativity. It blocks psychic attack and absorbs negative energies from the environment. Obsidian draws out mental stress and tension. It stimulates growth on all levels, urging exploration of the unknown and opening new horizons.
ABOUT FACIAL GUA SHA:
The ideology behind facial gua sha is ultimatly improving lympatic drainage along with blood ciruclation that helps improve skin tone and firmness along with assisting better nutrient delivery to skin cells.
Opal Gua Sha Skin Highlights:
+ Helps improve the firmness of the skin by lifting and contouring
+ Helps relieve facial tension and stress
+ Helps improve the appearance of puffiness and fine lines
+ Helps improve product absorption for deeper delivery of skincare actives
HOW TO USE:
1. Prep your skin. Start by gently cleansing and moisturizing your face and neck, use preferably an oil-based facial oil or moisturizer like HydroFlora Barrier Repair Oil Gel. This will help the tool glide easily and prevent tugging on the skin.
2. Start at your neck and work your way up. For optimal lymphatic drainage, it’s best to start at the neck area and move upwards. Always hold your gua sha tool at a 15-degree angle and using the fingers of your free hand as traction, gently glide the tool along the skin using sweeping, upward strokes. If it hurts, you’re applying too much pressure and you need to ease off, the skin on your face is much thinner than the skin on your body so less pressure is ideal. Repeat each motion three to five times.
3. Next, work your way to your chin and jaw area. Start from the center of your chin and sweep the gua sha tool across your jawline until you reach your ear. When you get at the end of a movement, give the stone a little wiggle before starting the next swipe. Repeat three to five times on each side.
4. Move to the cheeks next. Starting at the crease beside your nose, sweep outwards across your cheek until you reach your ear. When you get at the end of a movement, again give the stone a little wiggle before starting the next swipe. Repeat three to five times on each side.
5. Be gentle with your under-eyes. Because the under-eye area is the most sensitive spot, it’s important to apply super-light pressure, gliding the gua sha tool from the inner corner of the eye to the temple. Repeat three to five times on each side, then repeat these steps in the same manner across your brow bone. Once you reach your forehead, sweep in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline. Repeat three to five times on each side giving a little wiggle at the end of each swipe.
After each use, gently cleanse your gua sha tool with warm water and a gentle soap. Wipe with clean towel and store in a safe place for next times use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.